Thursday, July 18, 2013

Verbal Ship [06-12-13]

Poem based on James 3:1-12.

3:52(pm)

[1] I have such a crazy and intense choice./ I'm the type to always want to use voice./ [2] I must be careful when wanting to make noise./ Especially since my rudder can cause drama amongst girls & boys./ [3] No Mercedes Benz, but over this ship I'll choose not to be destoyed./ Yet it's very tough to tame this maker of noise./ [4] The same instrument is one used for division./ With a whole onslaught of criticism from a small machine gun like cannon./ [5] It can burn up my body and fellow children./ I'm in utter need in surrendering this small member to My Pilot./ [6] Depend upon Him so I use fire set by Him to declare Him./ I need to know the words I speak over myself are not sin./

[7] Not words that crash me or others./ I have the choice to always bless God, myself & brothers./

[8] I'm writing this, asking Jesus./ Asking my Lord to please place a holy bit./ [9] Even if that's asking a lot, not a little bit,/ To be fully aware of God & a representer of Jesus./ [10] This verbal ship won't over take me unless I submit./ My words don't have to always be known to say what my heart is speakin'./ [11] I must be careful since His word I want to preach it./ Not Just with my words, but my life is spoken word, spoken by Jesus./

No comments:

Post a Comment