Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Not Empty Forever [07-15-13]

•5:03(pm)

[1] I'm really feeling tired of this./
It's clear to see that I need more of Jesus./ [2] My pridefull flesh has me saying to almost lust again./ Yet my humble spirit is seeking rather to trust in him./ [3] Jesus is my joy and my satisfaction./ So in him I should seek whenever I feel captive./ [4] I'm mad at my self because my words are in vain and careless./ Procrastinating has me like "go ahead and stay down, you're defeated./ [5] How could you be Christ like when you hardly stay seeking Jesus./ You're just a broken vessel who keeps making not just one empty promise."/ [6] Ok, I admit it that every small trigger I bombed it./ Every found technique I tend to wind up and lose it./ [7] Then I am reminded of where I was and who Jesus is./ He does not expect me to be perfect just to seek Him./ [8] Even if my emptiness is as huge as the grand canyon./ His love can easily make that area in to an ocean./

No comments:

Post a Comment