Saturday, July 20, 2013

First Presbyterian Church [07-20-13]

•3:04(pm)

[1] I first want to apologize as I felt as though I should have already written this./ My thoughts which held me back was "Would this be enough encouragement?"/ [2] I could I chant and cheer on everyone to run to Jesus,/ Without coming off like I'm rebuking them./ [3] I guess I felt like I had to undergo many qualifications./ Then I realized that it don't take much to bless them./

[4] So hello to the Elders who are the head leadership after Christ./ I pray that God by his word and prayer give all of you wisdom and insight./ [5] Continue to be pillars who are only pillars because you follow and look to The Light./ I know things are tougher than I think, but you guys have my support to lead with Biblical love and minds./ [6] I pray that the enemy doesn't keep any of you in a bind./ I rebuke him. Recognize that he aims to destroy so a fragment of him shall not come by./

[7] To the Pastors, Jason, Cris, Joel, & Mike./ I pray that you all continue to preach Jesus Christ./ [8] Be encouraged and strengthen to know that by God yawl are touching many lives./ Many minds, Only God truly gets the glory even if people look at you men and idolize./ [9] You men are constant reminders to keep studying the word day & night./ To know that by Holy Spirit I can speak to any age group, since all can become new in Christ./

[10] To the worship team who I gladly feel apart of./ Every Sunday singing along to our Jesus./ [11] I encourage you brothers and sisters who are talented-/ To continue to keep running this race, and to flat out worship./ [12] I use to care so much about the kind of music./ That is until attending Hungry and eventually coming to the 10:45 worship service./

[13] I Just love my family who I so wish I knew more of./ So many people here that I wish I could hug./ [14] Just wishing I can have true fellowship with everyone./ Appreciate that I do with about a half of them on the second one-/ [15] The second service which together we shout to Jesus./ Get filled with His Love./

[16] Lord I pray that you bless the home that I attend./ Bless us to be a church of Biblical dedication./ [17] Somehow we will come up short like an abbreviation./ Yet we can still be that bride that is so loving./ [18] God bless the families here to be prominent in this body./ To be those who rise and fight in God's army./

[19] Lord Jesus, we need you to equip us more with Holy Spirit./ Have us to only speak the language of the world with the intention to get people to Jesus./ [20] I pray that you empower all the ministries to succeed in your mission./ Have us as a body to thirst, to hunger, and to cry out for Justice./ [21] To be a beacon of light that surrounds Salinas./ To be a salt mine that attracts those who need flavorin'

[22] Also I thank the staff who I know have a lot to accomplish./ I pray that by the strength of God you'll get through this and tasks finished./ [23] I also say thanks that for 7 months I have been cleaning./ This experience allows me to serve God in a different way all while being humble in the process./

[24] Lord I thank you for this home which at times I'm not sure if it is./ Please pray that I'll just continue to love FPC and to accept it./

No comments:

Post a Comment