Wednesday, July 17, 2013

For Jesus. [07-07-13]

9:40(am)

[1] Lord I write this to you this morning./ To be honest life for me is kind of boring./ [2] Yet, I know with you I am soaring./ Before I ask what can you do for me./ [3] I just want to glorify My King of Kings./ Raised me to life and just allows me to be on bended knees./ [4] Realizing who you are makes me see a better me./ Enough about Richard, I just want to focus on you.. You're intimacy./ [5] I realize that spending every moment with you is everything./ Not just in the word or prayer in the morning./ [6] Those are Good staring points now I pray that it's ongoing./ Today, Oh today I want a better glimpse of your glory./ [7] Floor my heart as you fill it. Give me heavenly lungs to breathe./ Make me aware of your love from now and when I awake from my sleep./

No comments:

Post a Comment