Friday, July 26, 2013

El Dorado Kids [7-11-13]

•5:57(pm)

[1] I write this for the awesome kids who come to Bible study./ I appreciate How yawl all are so excited and you keep asking./ [2] That brings me so much joy to know that God is doing something./ That you kiddos he's with and rescuing./

[3] I appreciate Michelle for her awesome memory./ I pray that God blesses her to read more of He./ [4] I appreciate Emari & Rosy./ The two future worship leaders who stay up stairs and is fond on niecy./ [5] I appreciate Peter for How to me he comes off as loyal, fiery and amazing./ Rolling around this place with Bible in hand.. which is indeed Awesome to me./ [6] Ol' Natya who may the one in the group who is most spunky./ The bravest little girl who just wants to sing./ [7] Also to Deandre who is such a major fan of the Heat./ You're an Awesome kid whose hair reminds myself before I let mines go at 16./ [8] Junior, the silent scooter pusher brother who is very nice to me./ I appreciate you for being so quiet.. even if Michelle may disagree./

[9] I love each and every one of you and My God loves all of you more./ I'm thankful also to David & Cody who were led here by the Lord./ [10] I pray that our time together is many more./ As much I love you guys, the truth is... Jesus loves each and every one of you more./

No comments:

Post a Comment