Saturday, July 20, 2013

Blind Battle [7/17/13]

•1:25(pm)

[1] I tend to see a whole lot of arguments about the Bible./ "Careful not to say anything offensive bro"./ [2] I'm not trying to cause strife like the Titanic that couldn't float./ Yet trying to wonder why people either have anger or crude jokes./ [3] To them the God of the Bible is false and the book is man wrote./ They proclaim themselves against God or god in a castle guarded by a dangerous moat./ [4] Some of these who argue are really intelligent, intellectual specimen who seem to know./ If God doesn't exists then how come it's OK for them to be absolutely cutthroat./ [5] Calling those foolish who actually believe in a living hope./ It's irritating to know in their eyes Christians are impractical jokes./ [6] It all makes sense. It really does if you really know./ That before you accepted Christ, you were pushing everyone down the slope./

[7] To those who don't know Christ what I'm saying is foolish./ They may even have good sounding details and visually ok evidence./ [8] Also you can't forget that their faith is that of common since./ There attitudes is very powerful and their speech is like this./ [9] "If I can't see Jesus now or concrete in depth evidence then it does not exist./ I'm a defender of the wise so ofcourse I have to point out things that are stupid/ [10] Look at all these sheep. It's my job to tell of God and to say that I'm different./ The Bible is written by men. I make you folks cry. I might as well call this anti-evangelism."/ [11] While most have hearts that declare this very rebellious and angry message./ Only a few of them are actually ones who are loud, knowlegable and outspoken. [12] Making me feel like what's the point of declaring Jesus if I were to ever approach them./ Like they are so passionate about Jesus not being alive.. How can I actually convince them./

[13] Then I realize that it's not my job to convince, but to love them./ Not every will enter the kingdom of heaven, I gotta let that sink in./ [14] Instead of getting mad that they don't accept Jesus./ Again, my job is to love them since they are human./ [15] I don't know if that person who is the biggest atheist./ or someone who professes to be a new age buddhist./ [16] Is someone I'll see after old earth is gone with./ And I come to found out they ran after Jesus with such grace and passion./ [17] So I shall not lose heart even in those difficult moments./ Realize that just because they don't agree meaning I can't love them./

[18] Now instead of looking at them with the biggest hate and strife./ What I need to do is intercede with battle cries./ [19] It's a must that I keep them in my prayers even if they don't surrender to Christ./ What these prayers will do is help me to look at them with love in my eyes./ [20] So I rebuke the father of lies./ Who deceived, tricked, and played many generations into thinking God is a lie./ [21] Also thinking that he, the devil is not real and evil is Just of the mind./ Praying that reluctant people everywhere will humble themselves to Christ./ [22] I don't write this all snarky in the voice of a southern Baptist saying "You're Goin' To Hell tonight./ Instead I say that if the Bible is fake and God is a lie../ [23] Then what's the point in telling people everywhere that a certain group is wrong.. some are right./ I mean when you look back on it.. Why did you ever waste your energy or time.?/

No comments:

Post a Comment