Saturday, July 20, 2013

Skittles & Arizona [07-20-13]

•11:20(pm)

[1] Here is my two cents in all of this./ My hope is not to offend any with this perspective./ [2] Majority will most certainly have the opposite./ Maybe it would be different if I lived in Florida and not Salinas./

[3] So this Treyvon Martin case that just finished up./ A lot of those in my color box think this verdict being non guilty was messed up./ [4] The act of killing someone is indeed wrong, it so sucks./ I'm not trying to say that Zimmerman was in the right or Treyvon was not inno-sant./ [5] I'm saying is that I'm sick of people making it into race which is screwed up./ If we really slow it down and realize that this happens everyday in 'Merica./ [6] So it's like every single black innocent kid should be brought up./ Instead of saying that the justice is in the wrong because of his skin. Bruh -/ [7] you should just pray that God covers us all because we all guilty without Jesus./ Maybe I'm a little less compassionate about black folks dying since I live in Salinas./

[8] Whatever the case is, I must pray for the nation./ I'm not picking a side or condoning killing or people being racist./ [9] Only God knows the deceitful hearts of us men./ So because of What God did on that cross, we should love.. not judge them./

[10] I know that this could still be me as I walk home every early morn from work./ So people would be sad, but would it matter if the case goes to the Supreme Court?/

[11] Everyone deserves hell, even if they they die in a different way./ What we should long for is heaven & for Christ to be leader of our days./ [12] In these times I have to have Biblical faith and not black faith./ Doing this takes courage. Doing this very well may get you some hate./ [13] So before you get all pissed and want to make this about race./ Calm down. The courts verdict ain't the end.. For victims & hearts that are wicked. Just pray./

No comments:

Post a Comment