Friday, July 19, 2013

Hungry Bars {Volume #1.} [7-19-13]

•3:43(pm)

[1] On a Friday before work I am chilling while I write raps./ Hurling up dopness like throwing up yack./ [2] I rap about the one who has those fire contacts./ He gets me so high do you want to catch a contact./ [3] Even when I don't feel like writing crap./ I ask for God's help so that I have no excuse to slack./ [4] So let me get something down on the mat./ Look like I did it with ease like an NFL running back./

[5] I want to preach like Stephen to tick off Saducees./ I want to love & declare like Jesus which is a rebuke to Pharisees./ [6] When I'm in the spirit you can call me a parrot with the speech./ Every good and encouraging thing is from He who made me./ [7] I used to consider Christianity oh so boring./ Then I realized that the things I look into are nothing./ [8] Eyes covered like Ray Wonder until He took seals off of me./ Now I'm Paul with the pen bringing grace to my Family./

[9] Praising God that I get to eat at Hungry./ Get to be around people my own age who are starving./ [10] Ribs touching, yet we are so full that we devour every plate./ We all get equal share, yet a different portion of God's grace./ [11] All who come tonight are not all saved./ All are not walking. Some are asleep in their graves./ [12] We all trying to get closer to Christ even if we at times make it out to be a maze./ Joy is what we all can have, instead as a body we see things as a plague./

[13] So I'm getting my sword sharped to encouraged and to grow./ Yet having my heart focused on He who flows./ [14] The eloquence of God who created speech and has the best quotes./ He is also Love. Love is not Him. Just the all around nature of God is dope./ [15] Way more potent than any kilo of coke./ Yet by Holy Spirit And the blood of Jesus I don't have a dangerous inner & outer dose./ [16] God blessed me with His strength. So great seeds I'll throw./ Not concerned where they land because God is the one who causes any seed to grow./

[17] I really need to Just love folks./ Unconditionally only by first loving God who is most./ [18] Up high is where I expected things to be the most./ Maybe for once I'd like to be a surprised bro./ [19] Was encouraged that I should eat the stew out of my Bible./ Good to know how to cock and aim this living rifle./ [20] Maybe pride is on the inside so for everything I should be humble./ Appreciate that I have Jesus and in no area I should grumble./

No comments:

Post a Comment