Tuesday, July 16, 2013

God Glorified [07-03-13]

8:33[pm]

[1] I just want to see God Glorified./
In myself first, than to see anyone else cry./ [2] I just want to represent Him on all kinds of mic./ Preach, Rap, Teach & rejoice with my very life./ [3] I lift Jesus up since I was the reason He was crucified./ I lift Jesus up since for me He came back to life./ [4] Death Thought he won until Jesus was like "Psyche"./ I continue to rejoice with Christ since with Him there is no end in sight./ [5] No death, more like a recess to those who walk with Christ./ Follow Christ even if that means your humanity will be tourterd then you die./ [6] We are alive so since we are in Christ let us be new not blind./ That sight, Oh we can see, we can see so why we act like Jesus ain't save our lives./ [7] We are at war that's something we hardly grasp in this earthly life./ We get divided, accused and slandered against, but never rebuke the father of lies./ [8] Our hearts matter now if we choose to lift Jesus on high./ It will be a time where everyone will bow and proclaim Jesus is Lord.. let God be Glorified./

No comments:

Post a Comment