Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pray {01-03-13}

° 11:07(am)

(1) I just want to declare that prayer is absolutely amazing./ It's not just me memorizing his word that is within in me./ (2) Prayer is awesome because It's a dialogue between the Creator of Everything./ Oh, Lord help my heart to say the right things./ (3) My heart is so wicked and at times I hurl out iniquity./ My selfish desires make me look foolish before a God so Holy./ (4) We should not just pray when when things are vividly devastating./ We should pray because without him we become so worldly./

(5) We shall enter his throne with bold humility./ Have that reverence and understanding that we don't deserve Good things./ (6) By Grace I walk towards Christ Jesus who cleans all of me./ I ask Christ Jesus what He thinks of me./ (7) I proclaim to Him that no one on this earth is as amazing./ He's God. My God, I will shout forth his name and his deity./ (8) Everything comes from his hands, everything comes from the words he speaks./

(9) I Thank Christ Jesus for dying on the Cross for me, way back on Calvary./ (10) I praise Him that I can bear great fruit like Johnny Appleseed./ (11) I Thank Jesus he is always, Yes he's always with me./ Even when I feel abandoned, he's.still conjoined with me./ (12) Jesus, Oh Jesus you're still the same Jesus that you were in past centuries./ I Praise You Lord Jesus that despite my failures you remain real to me./

(13) I pray that people would become saved./ Depression would end and people would be amazed. (14) I pray that your Spirit would stir up our hearts every day./ I pray for a revival, one so big that written all over it will be your name./ (15) Lord I pray for chains to be broken and people to be free today./ Lord I pray that your life would be experienced today./ (16) Lord Jesus please show Salinas, and The World Amazing Love And Grace./ Father God Allow Your Will To Be Done Today./

No comments:

Post a Comment