Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Grace That Bought Me To The Fold {1-1-13}

°11:33pm

(1) It is my first rhyme written in 2013./ What I can say so far is that I feel amazing./ (2) It's like for months I was on egg shells not breathing./ My mind was always going, no time for sleeping./ (3) Now I have rest all because their was a moment for a explaining./ I praise God that through tenderness He sought me./ (4) I was feeling and thinking like Russel Crowe, Good thing I did off Le Bridge./ Liked when he smacked the water so hard, I laughed and almost squealed like a pig. ./ (5) I was thinking why drown in Grace when in my Sin I will sin./ Jesus, Why are you sooooo Good to me who is merely a human./ (6) You're so tender towards this citizen, that I have to tell my local natives about How You Give./ I was a thief who didn't want grace, I instead was so used to being like my first Father Adam./ (7) I was in doubt asking could God fix what my eyes say are broken./ I thought there would be no mercy mixed with massive confusion./ (8) Yet God spoke and allowed me to utter what was hidden./ Before I even said anything Kent assured me that I was forgiven./

(9) Through Christ on the first of 2013 my brother was tender./ So used to harsh replies that I was afraid to detail my mental agenda./ (10) Understanding entered and patience came along, and don't forget Love./ He showed me unconditional, it blew me away.. darn.. and WE STILL DIDN'T EVEN HUG./ (11) Yet we prayed, gave God praise, sipped Coffee, and Did the will of Our Father by passing out Pizza./ Just when I thought I was in the lost, Jesus assured me that no matter what-/ (12) He is still there displaying tender mercy, powerful love, amazing grace, and He's praying from above./ (13) I have a brother who cares a whole lot more that my fingers can count, plus a toe touch./ I'm so thankful that Jesus is with me, oh Yes he's with me,.. Oh, Family that's love./ (14) His Kind Heart made me go in for surgery to change mine and to be renewed by his blood./ It feels Great connecting with Jesus, It's a lot better than being on drugs./ (15) I never been on narcotics, but I've caught contacts that made me appear messed up./ Laughing at absolutely everything to the point where you start to crump./ (16) I Thank You LORD JESUS FOR RESTORING A REALLY AWESOME SPIRITUAL BRO HUG./ JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE, HE'S COMING BACK AND ABOUT ABOVE ALL ELSE, THAT IS INDEED WHAT'S UP./

No comments:

Post a Comment