Thursday, January 3, 2013

(Old, Yet Goodie) A Mighty Psalm Of Richard 001 05/02/12 03:31(pm)

(1) This rhyme is a little long over due.
The fire inside myself has become a bigger fuse.
(2) All because I feel like God has been leaving me many clues.
& Loving and Leaning on him is the most biggest rule.
(3) The gift he gave it should have been better used.
I was so caught up with not getting a ego, so writing for him I refused.
(4) I also became a lazy person-slash-a-procrastinating dude.
As long as he's pulling me, than I can make any moves.

(5) Yet it's not really moving, meaning it's not my strength.
He commands me to take each step. Yet I'm the one who makes mistakes.
(6) If my vision does not include him, then I need to seek his face.
He needs to be the picture, in all of the angles in the rectangular shape.
(7) Lord, I want to see you clear like the water that I taste.
Lord, I'll do whatever it takes to find you. I'll even go thru a maze.
(8) Rejoicing in shackles that are of freedom which is from your grace.
Some might not understand that when you died & rose for me, I became your slave.

(9) His name will be tattooed on my face that which proclaims Revelation 22:4
Right after I see the face of the one that I oh so truly adore.
(10) Oh, Jesus let it not be in vain when I cry out "Lord, Lord, Lord."
No matter how much I experience the Risen Christ, Oh I got to have more.
(11) Jesus I need your spirit to surge through me like the world's biggest power cord.
Yet the power you give me will be way much better than anything I've experienced before.
(12) Guide me my father as you led me in Salinas on the Jesus Christ is Coming Soon Tour.
I need to speak salvation to the deaf & show Jesus to the blind, who don't know of the Lord.

(13) I'm feeling juiced up by the Spirit as if I was Paul writing this spirit filled rap.
I have a big itch to rebuke those who refuse to get right & stay on this narrow path.
(14) When most hear Rebuke they see it as something hateful like an abused slap.
Instead it's a correction so that family won't fall in to damnation & forced away from Abba's hands.
(15) I'm tired of sitting in the circles, especially if the ones in it are about ready to stand.
Become true martyr's. Witnesses who are willing to lay down there life beside the Holy Lamb.
(16) I represent Jesus Christ who makes the term real today seem fake, especially in this land-
Of America which is dying quick. Good thing my prayers are backed by the creator of all the lands.

1 comment: