Monday, January 21, 2013

Praise {1-19-13}

°9:05am

(1) Oh Lord God I give you praise./ For your providence everyday./
(2) I am simply overwhelmed and amazed./ You continue to shower me with Grace./ (3)You have provided me with much faith./ Your Name I shall always Proclaim./ (4) You accept me despite my various stains./ Cleaned me and led me to be unashamed./ (5) Chained to Christ while I'm unchained./ Unchained from those shackles that said : SLAVE/ (6) I cling to Christ because HE knows my name./ He's my healer who is with me in the pain./ (7) I Run to His arms because HE Saves./ HE is Lord & I Desire to be in His Ways./ (8) I want to work for HIM everyday./ Lead people to you even if I have no name./ (9) It's all about Jesus, so I don't exist today./ I Exist for HIM and I tell people The Way!/ (10) Also show them Jesus with Unconditional Love & Grace./ I'm just a messenger who seeks HIS Face./ (11) I Exist to Give God All Glory & All PRAISE./ To Do HIS Will and Be Obedient, yet I go astray./

No comments:

Post a Comment