Friday, January 4, 2013

"A Mighty Psalm Of Richard 003 {Prayer for to See Christ & HUNGRY}" 05/25/2012 02:30(pm)

(1) Oh Lord I pray that my eyes become fixated on Jesus Christ.
To be led by him, even if the planet earth thinks that I am blind.
(2) Thinking that I'm either following the truth or escaped my mind.
I pray to take all insults in with humility, no need for swallowing pride.
(3) God, Oh wonderful & powerful father I pray that we reach you tonight.
I pray that your spirit falls afresh on Hungry & makes us all start to cry.
(4) Breakdown because of sin or because you're the best thing in our lives.
I'm no Brainiac or no smarty pants. I'm intelligent with jeans when speaking of light.
(5) Jesus, you're the Light of The World, & forever you'll reign all of the time.
We used to be in a situation where we could never receive salvation… Oh look at the time.
(6) Now we have the chance as humanity to ask the one & only Jesus to change our lives.
Not just a ticket to the eternal resting place, but an invitation to forever fellowship with Christ.

(7) I pray that you bless the team who is up to worship in your Holy name.
Actually lord that includes all of Hungry. Even those who are new to this place.
(8) Let every single person be captivated by your presence. Let us seek your face.
Let us gladly worship you. Let us gladly shout who Jesus' is. Lord become our embrace.
(9) Shoot embers deep down in our souls that even our bodies won't be a good place to contain.
Lord, let us proclaim that we are not worthy to receive even an ounce of your grace.
(10) Jesus you love us so much that you offer us so much, & all we can do is take.
You saw past our mishaps. Past our retched sin that disfigured the emotions on our face.
(11) Even if our feet hurt, oh they will hurt, yet that does not matter… this is no kind of chase.
Rather these are children seeing daddy, best friend, and king. All running in an intense pace.
(12) Even if things become confusing like we we're trapped in a corn maze.
We will all make it out of there, Oh Lord by your power increase our childlike faith.
(13) I pray that everything we deposit you rip to shreds & Jesus please throw it away.
Have your way and will tonight at Hungry. Let nothing or no one  leave that area the same as they came.
(14) Let us not show off for the sake of others, instead let come bolding worshiping in your name.
I pray against Satan for trying to have thoughts of conceit enter our brains… Jesus… please obliterate.
(15) Give us the power of the Holy Spirit to fight against our sinful & fleshly ways.
Even if we have to shout out our hurts. Even if it is in hearts. LORD… let us give you our pain.
(16) I'm so stoked right now at the moment because I know you want your kids to be changed.
even more changed than they are now, take us to the point where It's you we love, & sin we hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment