Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mind Of Christ {4-3-13}

°4:57pm

[1] I come strapped with the mind of Jesus./
Well he renews me with his word & blood./
[2] I'm able to think of Him who gave it up./
Walked off the throne and showed me How it's supposed to be done./ [3] So every thought should be given to him, bruh./ Given to He who is righteous and He does fill up my cup./ [4] It's so great when I awake in grace & love./ Go right to prayer, want to do it often like caught in a storm of hiccups./ [5] My mind is one that is certainly made all the way up./ I knell to Jesus who heals my head and switches things up./

[6] So as I think more of Christ I work and proclaim not only with my tongue./ Every move I make is an exact dedication to the Glorious One./ [7] Seeing the homeless as people who just want Love./ My time, yes my seconds. Money sometimes is not even good enough./ [8] Watching little kids play, and your family enjoying each other just makes me declare Hallelujah./ He is worthy for every day even when my mind and actions are all in a rut./ [9] When I see people I want to think of love & salvation./ I must listen to Jesus to have that mind that speaks and hands that touch./ [10] Even if I don't do things perfect, I never will, yet I walk in grace and I'm clean.. That's What's Up./ So do whatever you can to walk with the Full Armor of God & Mind of Lord Jesus./

No comments:

Post a Comment