Thursday, April 4, 2013

FEED ME MORE [4-4-13]

°10:45pm

[1] Inside, Oh inside I know that their must be more./ So I, Oh I want to eat much more./ [2] Oh, Jesus please bring me to being filled of you LORD./ You are the stock, so LORD fill up this store./ [3] This temple needs to tap into the ultimate power source./ How do I access that, Well by prayer, by soaking up him and devouring the sword./

[4] I'm sick of my self and the influence of earth so Jesus, be that cure./ Since before this new birth you were the one who I had to go to, to feel sure./ [5] Hole in my belly, very hard heart and Jesus you are my worth./ God I Thank you from taking someone that you made from dirt and brought him out of dirt./ [6] I'm asking Jesus to feed me with blood on my shirt./ No Canabalism, instead that was from the cleansing when he took all my sin & hurts./ [7] Died my death so now I stand before God no longer a curse./ Lord, bring me to my knees, humble me.. I don't want to be a jerk./

[8]So by the power of your Spirit please fill me more like Ryback./ Actually much more. Have me to rest, and to walk upon your path./

No comments:

Post a Comment