Saturday, December 29, 2012

Who Am I Really? {12-29-12}

•6:05(am)

[1] We live on a planet that tells us to define ourselves with ourselves./ We're influenced in a ways that' are massive, yet don't fully help. [2] Everybody reading this, no matter your belief, what does your existence entail./ If you could define your aroma, then my question would be what is your smell?/ [3] I'm asking what makes you who you are, I mean check the details./ I say this because sometimes we have motives that aren't really well./ [4] Some of us are so rich, yet we mope around like we have no wealth./ If you're a believer in Jesus you're already successful, that's something you can't help./

[5] Knowing who we are is really, really important in life./ People will say what you have is what defines you in this life./ [6] Well I have Jesus (Woooooo) and that counts all the way to the afterlife./ My encouragement for you is to set Loving Jesus #1 in Life./ [7] Some of you stopped reading, yet continued because I'm speaking with rhymes./ Pretty annoyed that I keep mentioning this Jesus guy. [8] Well ya see the reason for that is because He's the focus of my life./ In Isaiah 33:17 it says I'll see a land that stretches far off, and behold him, my beautiful king with my eyes./

[9] So ask yourself this, "Is Jesus Christ Numero Uno in my life, do I live like he exists?/ He asks us to follow HIM, not to become saved and live as if he does not live./ [10] Sometimes we fall away or never really give to him, / I think because sometimes we're under assumptions of religion./ [11] While we say God is love while delving into our religion./ We indulge in what He made rather than HIM./ [12] We praise weed, sex, technology like those things died for our sins/ With that we form opinions, we state lies and become defensive on how we live./

[13] This is not to stir up guilt to make you hate yourself. If anything it is to stir in you a desire to seek HIM who helps./ [14] And I'm talking to all people, those who do well, and those who mean well./ We're all sick in our own efforts, our bodies are so frail./ [15] For some of you reading this you feel like you're in some kind of jail./ Feeling locked down forever, like no matter what you do you feel like you're in a cell./

[16] There is freedom for you even if you're a skeptic or an atheist or a fallen by the way side Christian./ Basically if you feel a tugging on your heart or maybe this is starting to make sense, then I highly encourage you to let Jesus in./

[17] And He thinks of you as beautiful no matter what even if your choices are ugly./ His opinion of you does not change, now ask Jesus this, "Jesus (if you're real) what do you think of me?"/

No comments:

Post a Comment