Monday, December 31, 2012

[Old Rhyme] Spitastic {10-18-12}

°10:50pm

(1) I'm a rapper who just loves to unload.
Stepping out in faith so that I can be bold.
(2) When I go in I use my head like Al Snow.
Head banging while thinking of the rock of my soul
(3) Getting in touch with him is such a go.
Such a go to run to the goal that causes me to grow.
(4) I used to want to be famous and be well known.
Have my own posters and a frosted snow globe.
(5) Fresh is what I wanted to be wearing a wrestlers robe.
Telling everyone over again to sample my tone.
(6) I was in the stratosphere, peep the zone.
I'm lying. My head & tongue was just over grown.
(7) I was king of my castle who had his own moat.
I guarded my heart from those close & far all so-
(8) That I could hide what I thought was gold.
Daniel Bryan may have the face, I wanted to be G.O.A.T.

(9) So I realized that I'm not special, yeah that's right.
I'm not that good. No matter how much I say it in rhyme.
(10) I just wish that I was because I would be that guy.
Instead I represent that risen King who is that guy.
(11) So, the name that I shall proclaim is Christ.
What I shall be to the world is salt & light.
(12) My gift of choice is my voice amplified
By that of speakers which is heard by me in mic.
(13) I'm happy to say that I have done died.
Sin is now the enemy. The friend is the sight.
(14) I call him vision because he peeled the blinds
Peeping deep inside the dark recesses of my mind.
(15) A playground that consisted of dark skies.
Sadness & Depression defined my life.
(16) I am forever thankful that I can have new life.
The Spirit is Alive, roaring & writing rhymes.

No comments:

Post a Comment