Friday, December 28, 2012

Just.. {12-28-12}

°2:42pm

Yo what up this is Richard Stevens Ivth aka ivth of HIS Clan. Welcome to my blog. I write rhymes. I love Jesus.

This poem is something I just wrote as a teaser.. so share my blog..

(1) I'm writing this rhyme while sitting on my toilet seat./ Unleashing a number two while going in deep./ (2) I so do represent He who is everything to me./ No matter the place I can come to him singing. (3) I know some are going to call me disgusting,/ Saying I should of left those details out when writing./ (4) I hope that you enjoy my creative writings./ This for now is just a sample taste, a sneak peak./ (5) So tell your friends and tell your mother about me./ They will love the things I discuss, and how I eventually bring up The King.

No comments:

Post a Comment