Friday, August 15, 2014

"I don't want to be alone"

8/14/14   10:11pm

(1) What is this feeling like I have no gut./
like I'm an electric acoustic that's unplugged./
(2) What soothes this, maybe ice cream in a coffee mug./ Maybe an anti-depresent to have me wanting more hugs./ (3) No one around to listen as my sighs volume up./ The darkness gets explicit as the seconds pass me up./

(4) Deep down in my gut why do I feel hungry./ Also a lack of love like I've been shot and I'm bleeding./ (5) Not by buckets of blood, but emotionally & spiritually./ It's hard waking up in the am when in dreams I taste defeat. (6) I'm afflicted in the mud and tongue is on pig's feet./ Wishing I can wake up when I think I'm still sleep./

(7) Not to say this poem is deep, but I feel like that. Not just in ways that I think, it's much more than that./ (8) Like I'm in a hole bottom of the sea, losing air, needing oxygen mask./ Painted like I'm about to be on Dream St. playing Sega Dreamcast./ (8) If you understood what was wrong with me, then pat my back./ Understand that I need family even if they cause me to be sad./

(10) It does seem like I'm prone try to sit and mope./ This is the honest truth tho, that I don't want to be alone./

No comments:

Post a Comment