Thursday, March 6, 2014

God's Love & God's Faith -inspired by Psalm 36-

God's Love & God's Faith
February 14, 2014 1:36am

[1] Giving honor to my God whose love remains steadfast./ My LORD has that enduring love that makes hearts glad./

[2] His love is a reason why I responded to the number He called me at./ That's time and a place even if I don't remember those facts./.

[3] He's my heavenly Father and I wouldn't want to change that./ Adopted me so now I have the actual rights to say dad./

[4] Faithfulness to clouds? Who without God is touchin' that?/  Even with God your faith compared to His is kind of sad./

[5] So even when we slip in slime, He still has open arms... ain't that rad?/ He ain't leavin', Praise be to Jesus by sending us someone to help us be on track./

[6] Back to how His love goes past the blue sky to gold pads./ This same love that'll have you full of faith in fire like Shadrach./

[7] This ain't that same love that is obsessed with intolerance./ All I know is this love covers me even when worst happens./

[8] I praise a God, The God who loves, and that live is action./ Could He could of still loved us even if the Gospel never happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment