Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Re-Established {2-20-13}

°12:30pm

[1] I want to start setting things in stone./ Even if with myself I know I'm prone./ [2] Prone to be hot & cold and hardly in zone./ I want to be disciplined so I can grow. [3] Become a Man even if things feel slow./ I ask for prayers to be Spirit led & dope./ [4] To focus on Christ & Life instead of jokes./ I am in Christ, so it's time to just show./ [5] Well by His Grace certain seeds already have sown./ I just want to focus on Him because life is always on the go./

[6] I also need to take things one day at a time./ I'm so prone to do a lot at once to make up for lost time./ [7] God has been speaking to me is to repent, and go back to where I fell out of line./ Instead of doing it all quickly —> doing that makes me lose my mind./ [8] Jesus, Oh LORD please, would you please stay in my sights./ I just want to run, yet I don't even want to exhaust any of my pipes./

Proverbs 16:9, Jeremiah 29:11, Matthew 11:28-29, Hebrews 12:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment